I was so pleased to find Orange Crush at Kirsty's Bowerbird Blue where she lists 17 orange related things.
Love her visual lists too.
This got me thinking of what else we should, could, would try with all these oranges.
So continuing on from Kirsty's list:
18. Make orange marmalade
19. Make clove pomanders to fragrance the house
20. Paint oranges in a still life - this one is by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
21. Relieve stress with orange peel tea
22. Serve fresh oranges with any chocolate desert
22. Learn how to make candied peel
23. Drink tea with a squeeze of orange juice instead of lemon and forget the sugar
24. Make caramelised oranges
25. Make a natural air freshener with orange peels (video)
27. When baking chicken stuff it with a whole orange to make moist meat.
28. Serve champagne with orange juice.
Do you know anything else I can do with all these beautiful oranges?