Friday

Frugal Friday: Challenge

Albert Einstein the environmentalist


CHOOSE ONE CHALLENGE
Turn off the TV for a week
Catch the bus to work or the shops
Take your lunch from home, to work, everyday for 1 week and save @ $25.00
Walk to the shops
Make a budget for yourself or your family
Make a weekly menu for dinner
Write down 6 things that make you happy that don't cost money
Give up smoking
Drink tap water instead of soda, juice or soft drinks for a week
Do not purchase anything for a week: make do with what you have

Are you game? Which one will you choose?

5 comments:

  1. I either catch the bus or walk
    I always take my lunch... I only buy it about 3-4 times a month.
    I drink water, I never drink pop or juice anymore.

    I want to make a weekly menu for all my meals and then stick to it.

    Fantastic ideas... I am going to use this in my blog.. of course I will link it back to yours, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastico Launna. You must be getting very healthy from your detox etc. Please feel free to use my stuff.

      Delete
  2. I do most of those things already, so I'll just keep going!!! I love the photo of Einstein!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great life you lead. I just love this Einstein photo too and never see it much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Write down 6 things that make you happy that don't cost money" is the easiest but also will hopefully make me understand all the good things in my life. THX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input - we love comments