Saturday

My favourite Richard Branson Quotes

Best Richard Branson Quotes
Sir Richard Branson

I've just finished reading Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur by Richard Branson, well re- reading it actually and to tell the truth I actually listened to it in my car off an audio book, which is my new favourite thing to do when driving - listen to audio books.
I always find Sir Richard Branson inspiring and thought you might enjoy some of his words of wisdom. Do you have a favourite?

“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.”

“You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”  

“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to.”

“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”

“Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” in Screw It, Let's Do It: Lessons in Life and Business

“The brave may not live forever – But the cautious do not live at all” in Like a Virgin: Secrets They Won't Teach You at Business School

“I can honestly say that I have never gone into any business purely to make money. If that is the sole motive then I believe you are better off not doing it. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” in Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way

A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.

My family brought me up to always look for the best in other people. I love people. Love spending time with people. I love learning from people.

Entrepreneurship is a great leveler, The wonderful thing is that money is not the sole currency when it comes to starting a business; drive, determination, passion and hard work are all free and more valuable than a pot of cash.

Richard Branson Quotes

2 comments:

  1. I love these, I'm going to have to research more of his quotes xox ... How have you been? ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, I'm going to have to research more of his quotes xox ... How have you been? ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input - we love comments